Skip to content

Weather



Current Weather

Light Rain

Light Rain

18.0°C

Pressure
100.8 Item
Visibility
16.1 km
Dewpoint
17.8 °C
Humidity
99%
Wind
SW 15 km/h

Radar Satellite


12 Hour Forecast

Today
3 AM
17°C
A few showers
Today
4 AM
17°C
A few showers
Today
5 AM
17°C
A few showers
Today
6 AM
17°C
A few showers
Today
7 AM
17°C
A few showers
Today
8 AM
17°C
Chance of showers
Today
9 AM
18°C
Chance of showers
Today
10 AM
18°C
Chance of showers
Today
11 AM
19°C
Chance of showers
Today
12 PM
20°C
Chance of showers
Today
1 PM
21°C
Chance of showers
Today
2 PM
22°C
Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms

7 Day Forecast

Showers

Tonight

17 °C

Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers late this evening. A few showers beginning near midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm late this evening and after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low 17.


Chance of showers

Friday

22 °C

A few showers ending in the morning then cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the morning. High 22. Humidex 27. UV index 6 or high.


Chance of showers

Friday night

10 °C

Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 10.


A mix of sun and cloud

Saturday

22 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 22.


Clear

Saturday night

12 °C

Clear. Low 12.


Sunny

Sunday

26 °C

Sunny. High 26.


Clear

Sunday night

17 °C

Clear. Low 17.


Sunny

Monday

31 °C

Sunny. High 31.


Clear

Monday night

20 °C

Clear. Low 20.


Sunny

Tuesday

32 °C

Sunny. High 32.


Clear

Tuesday night

20 °C

Clear. Low 20.


Sunny

Wednesday

29 °C

Sunny. High 29.


Yesterday

Low
13.6 °C
High
24.5 °C
Precipitation
0.2 mm

Normals

Low
9 °C
High
21 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
5:47 AM
Sunset
8:50 PM

Record Values

Type Year Value
Max 2010 29.6 C
Min 2008 1.3 C
Rainfall 0 mm
Snowfall 0 cm
Precipitation 2009 27.5 mm
Snow On Ground 2003 0.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data